My life motto is "The Journey is the Destination" and I think it goes well with growth mindset because it is all about focusing on now and not worrying about the end goal.
(Arlo rocking a bun, personal photo) Hello! My name is Kennedie Milligan and I am a senior at the University of Oklahoma. I am a Communication major and a Women and Gender Studies minor. I am also pre-nursing. These three things may seem like a random grouping, but I have a lot of interests and am slightly indecisive, so this is what I have come up with. I was born in Okmulgee, Oklahoma, but I went from 3 rd grade to high school in Broken Arrow and that is where my parents still live today. I have 3 brothers, and from my older brother I have 3 nieces. My entire family is pretty much in Oklahoma and has been my entire life. There is not a lot I am sure of in life, but I am sure that I need out of this state. I am graduating (hopefully) in December and then I am (even more hopefully) going to nursing school. I want to go to a accelerated program for my BSN out of state because I am afraid if I don’t leave now then I will never get out. I just decided to do nursing last Au...
There were once two men who travelled together, one blind and one sighted. They would travel the day together and then at night they would sleep on the ground. One morning when they woke, the blind man went to grab his whip and instead grabbed a snake that had stiffened in the cold night. The blind man thought he had found a better, softer whip. The two men mounted their horses and took off on their travels for the day. The sighted man eventually saw that the blind man had a snake instead of a whip and tried to warn him. The blind man claimed the sighted man was jealous of his new whip and was lying. As this happened the snake warmed in the blind man's hand and awoke. The snake bit the blind man and he died. Image information: Snake, Wikipedia, source Bibliography: The Tortoise and the Geese and Other Fables of Bidpai, Maude Dutton, 1908, source
Comments
Post a Comment