Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing this graphic. It is the perfect thing I need on this Monday morning as I cram in some extra credit. I always feel as though the spring semester is so busy in relation to the fall semester. Thankfully, I have graduation to keep me (somewhat) motivated...or maybe it's doing the opposite because senioritis is SO real, haha! Thank you for the Monday motivation!
(Arlo rocking a bun, personal photo) Hello! My name is Kennedie Milligan and I am a senior at the University of Oklahoma. I am a Communication major and a Women and Gender Studies minor. I am also pre-nursing. These three things may seem like a random grouping, but I have a lot of interests and am slightly indecisive, so this is what I have come up with. I was born in Okmulgee, Oklahoma, but I went from 3 rd grade to high school in Broken Arrow and that is where my parents still live today. I have 3 brothers, and from my older brother I have 3 nieces. My entire family is pretty much in Oklahoma and has been my entire life. There is not a lot I am sure of in life, but I am sure that I need out of this state. I am graduating (hopefully) in December and then I am (even more hopefully) going to nursing school. I want to go to a accelerated program for my BSN out of state because I am afraid if I don’t leave now then I will never get out. I just decided to do nursing last Au...
(Multiple intelligene graphic, source ) For my final growth mindset reading of the semester, I read about multiple intelligences. I really believe in this concept. It reminds me of the picture of a fish and a tree that says "If you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will always fail", which is all about how people have strengths in different areas. This is something that is hard to keep in mind in college when your intelligence seems to be directly related to your ability to jump through arbitrary hoops like tests and quizzes and then quantified into a GPA. It is such a backwards system and frustrating to get caught up in. I am glad I ended the semester with this graphic and reading because it was a great reminder right before finals.
Hi there! Thank you so much for sharing this graphic. It is the perfect thing I need on this Monday morning as I cram in some extra credit. I always feel as though the spring semester is so busy in relation to the fall semester. Thankfully, I have graduation to keep me (somewhat) motivated...or maybe it's doing the opposite because senioritis is SO real, haha! Thank you for the Monday motivation!
ReplyDelete