Assignments

My first impression of the class is that it is as fun as you make it. I am planning on trying to work way ahead and finish as fast as possible, just because of how busy my semester is. The extra credit looks super helpful because of the wide range of things there are to do with. I have never created or ran a blog so I feel like the tech tips are going to be particularly useful. I am also excited for the project. After seeing previous students' projects, I think that will be a fun assignment because there is so much creativity involved. I have a tendency to come up with ideas bigger than I am able to pull off so hopefully I can create a cool storybook that is feasible as well. This class is definitely different than any other class that I have taken but I think this a set up that I will thrive in.


(Here is a picture of my hamster Hercules since he was left out of my introduction post, personal photo)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an indecisive girl

Week 13 Story: The Princes' Tree