Reading Options

(Wall of books, Flickr, Source)

For my reading options, I think I would be most interested in doing a little bit of everything. I am especially interested in the comic books because it is a type of writing that I have not really explored personally.

I found several stories that piqued my interest, but here just a few:

Tapati: Daughter of the Sun God I love a good story about a strong female, and I assume being the daughter of a God means that Tapati will have a strong sense of will and storyline.

How the Jackal Ate the Elephant I also think that folktales are fascinating because often there are variations of the same stories throughout different cultures. This one sounds good and it reminds me of the saying "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time."

Leader: 50 Insights from Mythology This seems interesting to me because most stories passed down are passed down because of the life lessons you can learn from them and this book seems to outline those.

There are so many options to explore that I am not totally sure what I am going to end up reading, especially since there seems to be so many completely different, but equally interesting options.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an indecisive girl

Week 13 Story: The Princes' Tree