Technology

Like I have said in previous posts, this is all pretty new to me. When I was younger I had a Tumblr, and was really into it for a while, I even taught myself how to code enough that I could design my layout and such. That was many years ago now and I have totally lost my beginner level coding skills, but I think even that small introduction will help.

(Representation of what I am currently doing, Pexel Stock Photo, Source)

I also follow a lot of bloggers online so I have some creative ideas from that, I just never realized how easy it was to get started blogging. I would really like to get the hang of how it all works and I love all the resources available because I think that blogging is something I would like to try out personally in the future. 

Comments

  1. Hello again, Kennedie! I can relate to this technology post so much. Although I have no experience with coding, I used to have a Tumblr during my middle school years but I've never used a blog for a college course. So far, so good! I also follow a lot of bloggers on food, beauty, and some travelers who vlog their experiences in different countries. I hope you enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an indecisive girl

Week 13 Story: The Princes' Tree