Time Strategies

(Clocks, Max Pixel, Source)

For this class, my time management strategy is going to be: work ahead often. I have realized that my original schedule is not going to work and I am going to only be able to work on this class on the weekends so I would like to be at least a couple weeks ahead at any given time. I plan on starting this, this weekend so that during the week I do not have to stress about completing things day to day. Overall for the semester, I have an extensive color coded planner that is going to be my life line to sanity. 

I read the articles, and these are the ones I think are most helpful for my semester:

I think they are super helpful in realizing that I can handle anything with the right tools, a optimistic outlook, and some well planned power naps.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an indecisive girl

Week 13 Story: The Princes' Tree