Famous Last Words: So close, yet so far away

This week I did not do any writing because it was review week but I really enjoy some of my classmates previous week’s writing. My other classes are a lot right now. I also feel behind because I had family obligations all weekend and so I got no break from running and homework was all rushed and done in the middle of the night. This week I have 2 tests, a presentation, and 2 papers so I am really looking forward to spring break. This year for Spring Break, my family is going to Colorado for a few days and I am so excited.


I have never been to Colorado and so it is all that much more exciting. I think we are going to go snowmobiling and then just hang around town. We really want to go skiing/snowboarding sometime, but since we are only staying for 4 days, we do not have enough time. I think it will be fun to just be there, though looking at the mountains and seeing a new place. We are leaving on Wednesday of next week though, which is nice because it gives me a little bit of time to do work before we leave. I am worried about getting back late Sunday to Tulsa, and then making it back and getting settled for classes again because it is a 12 hour drive to where we are going, and then I am going to have to drive another 2 hours to Norman and my apartment. Also, this is the longest I have ever left my dog, and she is like my child so I am a little cautious about that. Anyway, it is something to look forward to as I embark on this week which is bound to be a lot of work and a lot of stress.


Photo Info: Mountains, Wikipedia, source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an indecisive girl

Week 13 Story: The Princes' Tree