Growth Mindset: Pinterest Cats





I like this Growth Mindset Cat because I often get inside my own head and overthink things. I think it is important to be reminded to step outside the situation and change your point of view. Sometimes just the break or new viewpoint can help you succeed or find a new path to take. So if something is not working, it is important to remember that you might just be going at it the wrong way. 


Honestly, I have never related to a picture more. I am very much a napper and a kitten lover so this is the perfect photo for me. Also, I think the mindset of needing a break is important for me to remember in so many classes. Currently it is 8:48am and I have yet to go to sleep for the night because I really need to catch up on this class and do some other homework, but the end is in sight and I am so excited to take a break and go to sleep. So it is important to remember breaks are equally as important because no one can live without sleep or a little fun.


Photo Information: Looking up kitten, Blog, Source
Sleeping kitten, Blog, source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an indecisive girl

Week 13 Story: The Princes' Tree