Famous Last Words Week 12: So Close, Yet So Far Away



This week I wrote a new story, which I had been avoiding for a while. I really enjoyed it though and am pretty happy with the end result. It was nostalgic for me to get to write about Rugrats, as it was one of my favorite shows growing up. Everyone’s writing in this class seems so good that at times it can be intimidating putting my own work out there, but I am glad that there is so much interesting things to read.

The end of the semester is fast approaching and with being in so many classes, I literally do not know if there is enough time for everything. I am in capstone right now and for my final project, I am having to conduct and entire research project and this week I have to go and interview people. It seems like every class this semester has a huge final project and final, so my multitasking skills are definitely improving(hopefully).

I also enrolled for the Folklore class next semester because I have enjoyed this one so much. I think it will be fun because I will know what is going on from the beginning and be more prepared to do well. I have definitely fallen behind in this class this semester because my other classes take up so much time, but next semester I should be in a couple less so I will get to devote more to this.

It is crazy how fast this year has flown by. In terms of school, definitely, but also just life. I wish the weather would match the time of year but that is just part of living in Oklahoma.  One thing that I am excited for this week is Tyler Oakley is coming to campus to speak. I am a big fan of youtube and Tyler was one of the first people I subscribed to so it will be interesting seeing him in person after all this time.

As the semester gets crazier, it is easy to focus on the end goal, but I think it is important to enjoy it all too. Going to college is definitely a privilege and I am going to focus on remembering that more this week.

Image info: Pxhere, source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an indecisive girl

Week 13 Story: The Princes' Tree