Learning Challenge: Reading

This week I read an article about reading. The article I read was Why You Should Surround Yourself With More Books Than You'll Ever Have Time To Read. The article explains that having more books than you can read is a sign of aspirations and big dreams, and that the most intelligent people have confidence over ability so buy too many books in the intention of reading them all. This was such a fun article, but terrible for my bank account because I already have a book buying problem.
(Books, Flickr, Source)

Comments

  1. Hi there!
    This article made me feel much better about the pile of books I have lined up to read. I have an issue where I buy books in my most busiest time and can't actually read them because I get lost in my books. When I start a book, I often don't put it down until I finish it. I am looking forward to summer when I can read away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an indecisive girl

Week 13 Story: The Princes' Tree