Week 13 Review

I watched Revelations: Celebrating LGBTQ Stories Through Bharathanatyam this weekend and am so glad I did. It is the story of a girl coming out to her mom. It is a dance and it was so powerful. I am a WGS minor and love things like this and thought it was so cool that it was included.

If anyone is also interested in LGBTQ things or WGS events, this week OU is hosting its own drag show. There will be student performers, as well as RuPaul Drag Race's Kennedy Davenport.
Here is a picture of the Facebook event if anyone is interested. I will be there so say hi if you come!

The graphic I liked best this week was the mindset cats, they just get me.

Image: Facebook, Event Page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an indecisive girl

Week 13 Story: The Princes' Tree